– Researching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advice to clients;
– Assisting partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, reviewing contracts and agreements and other necessary documents upon provisions by clients;
– Assisting partners/associates in drafting, submitting documents and liaising with government authorities;
– Translating and proof-reading documents;
– 2 yeas relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Finance and General Corporate.
– Having a good command of English.
– Academic Qualifications: University (LL.B).
– Monthly Salary: Will be considered on personal performance.
– Probation Period: 60 days.